A WEEKEND YOUR DAUGHTER WILL NEVER FORGET!

Crafts & Creative Projects

Crafts & Creative Projects

Worship & Grow Together

Worship & Grow Together

Pajama Party

Pajama Party

Endless Outdoor Activities

Endless Outdoor Activities

Get Away

Between school, extracurriculars, work, and family, life can get pretty crazy. Carve some time out of your busy schedules for an unforgettable weekend – just you and your daughters!

Giggle

Enjoy the immense fun in store for the both of you – whether that’s crafting together, dancing the night away, taking on a new challenge, or staying up late making new memories.

Grow

Grow together as you worship and learn alongside one another and from one another.

RATES (per person)

$175

for Moms

$125

for Daughters

Helpful Links & Downloads

SPEAKER: Erica Renaud

Raised in upstate NY, Erica Renaud first met Jesus in the pages of her Precious Moments Bible when she was 7 years old. This is one of the many reasons Erica is awed by God’s Word. It is simple enough to be received by a child, yet so deep and profound that scholars have spent lifetimes studying it.

Erica is the co-founder of two ongoing prayer initiatives, one at her home church, Grace Fellowship Saratoga and another at her previous church in New Jersey. She also serves in children’s and prayer ministry. 90% of the time Erica is a happy at-home mom to her 5 wonderful children and wife to her worship leader husband. The other 10% of the time, Erica desires to inspire women, youth and children to discover God’s greatness for themselves; to dig deep into his Word with devotion and prayer.